Thursday, March 18, 2010

T.I. catches the "Last Train to Paris"

Fresh out of prison, T.I. is already putting his comeback into motion. Despite being free of the bars since December, T.I. is not completely free until the end of this month. This has not stopped him from starting on his new album. Before the end of this year, he wants to release his new album.

First, T.I. has to take care of some things to rebuild his buzz. When a rapper has been away as long as T.I. has, they have to appear on other music before coming back. So far, T.I. has collaborations lined up with the likes of Juelz Santana, Drake, and Kanye West.

Those artists already have significant buzz, but Diddy does not. He needs T.I. just as much as T.I. needs him. For his latest album, Last Train to Paris, Diddy has recruited a lot of big names. Among those names is now T.I. It is unknown exactly what track that he will appear on.

Diddy plans to release Last Train to Paris on June 22, 2010 on Bad Boy Records and Interscope Records.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP