Thursday, September 16, 2010

T.I. cancels Penn State concert

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Due to all of his legal woes, T.I. has cancel his highly anticipated concert in Pennsylvania. The rapper was fresh out of prison for a 2007 gun charge when he got back into trouble. Last month, in Los Angeles, he and Tiny, his wife, were caught with drugs in their car.

By the way things appear, T.I. may soon be heading back to prison. However, this time, he would be in California instead of Georgia. There is a slight chance he could be brought up on charges in Georgia because of a parole violation. But, his camp is hoping for the best.

Fans of T.I. at Penn State were hoping he would be able to come to town on September 24 to put on a good show. Had the circumstances been normal, T.I. would have gladly been there. However, he is facing more charges and he cannot seem as if he is taking his release for granted by violating the law and then going off to perform. If he is cleared of the charges, T.I. may do a show for the college kids.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP