Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T.I. discusses Drug Addiction and says He's Been Treated Unfairly

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Recently, T.I. opened up on all of his troubles. The rapper has been in the headlines for his legal woes for the past two years. With a new album on the way, most people are only concerned with his return to prison. But, T.I. plans to set the record straight on a few subjects because people have things confused.

One reason T.I. believes he fell back into the same trap is because of his upbringing. He said people need to put themselves in his position with no male role model and a single mother. His family lived off welfare, so he did what he had to do to. At an early age, a young T.I. began selling drugs and handling guns.

Despite the public being mad at him, T.I. said it does not bother him because it has happened to men greater than him. Just as he says in his "Get Back Up" song, T.I. reminded the people he is only human like them. He questioned how the people can expect him to turn his life around in only a few months. While what he did was wrong, T.I. said it was only three pills and he should have had a lighter sentence.

T.I. has had a drug addicition ever since he came out of prison and it came from him trying to better himself for the media. Upon being released from prison, T.I. had dental work done and he was placed on pain medications so he could handle the pain. But, as time went on, T.I. began to enjoy the pills and he realized he could legally use these pills. From there, the addicition truly began and T.I. has been depending on the pills ever since.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP