Friday, November 19, 2010

T.I. says he is Tired of Jail

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Ever since the release of Paper Trail, things have not been going so good for T.I. The rapper hit the peak of his career in 2008 and then was sentenced to a year of prison. Before he went to prison, T.I. apologized to his fans and even put together a reality show to chronicle him before he went behind bars.

Because of good behavior, T.I. was let out after only serving seven months in prison. Upon being released from prison, T.I. spent time in a halfway house. In March, he was released from the halfway house and he reunited with his family. Quickly, T.I. began repairing his image with the media.

T.I. was better than ever with appearances on CNN. He was now portraying himself as a businessman as opposed to a rapper. But, it all came crashing down when he violated his parole in September. He narrowly avoided a drug charge in Los Angeles, but his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, did pick up a drug charge.

Back behind bars in Arkansas, T.I. said he is tired of jail and he is feeling pain like he has never felt before. It has only been two weeks since the rapper went behind bars, but it feels like an eternity to him. Despite being back in jail, T.I. is still promoting his new album, No Mercy, which will be released on December 7.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP