Wednesday, August 31, 2011

T.I. released from Prison Earlier Today

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Earlier this week, there were reports of T.I. coming home earlier than expected. Yesterday, the story was retracted, saying Tip would not come back home until September. In an odd turn of events, T.I. has already been released from prison.

Now a free man, T.I. has been released either to home confinement or a halfway house. It was reported that T.I. was released from prison at 7:29 am this morning. In addition to the statement, T.I. also tweeted about his prison release.

T.I. promised his friends, fans, and family he would never take them down this road again. Since becoming famous, T.I. has had three stints in prison. Initially, T.I. planned a major comeback, but his second sentence held this back.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP