Tuesday, August 30, 2011

T.I. will not be released from prison This Week

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Yesterday, several media outlets reported T.I. would be coming out of prison this week. After serving eleven months behind bars, T.I. was ready to come out. Fresh out of his prior prison release, T.I. was caught with drugs in Los Angeles.

The story of T.I. being released early from prison and into a halfway house was reported by several sites. Those reports turned out be false. T.I.'s lawyer spoke with XXL.com and cleared up the rumors.

T.I.'s lawyer said information about prison releases are not released until the last minute. Even when the information is released, it is never given to T.I.'s lawyer. Tip's lawyer said not even the judge has control of a prisoner's release to know.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP